TNAPT Members & Licensed Clinical Pastoral Therapists:
- Are you a former AAPC Fellow or Diplomate with an active Tennessee license as a Clinical Pastoral Therapist?
If YES, you are an Approved Supervisor for pre-licensed Clinical Pastoral Therapists.
- Are you an approved supervisor for another mental health license?
If YES, you are an Approved Supervisor and can provide up to two-thirds of the required 270 hours of supervision for pre-licensed Clinical Pastoral Therapists.
- If one of these “Grandfathered” categories does not apply to you:
You can become an Approved Supervisor by completing the following requirements:
- Have at least 5 years of actively engaged practice,
- Be a Psychotherapist Member of the ACPE,
- Provide at least 75 hours of supervision to at least two different supervisees while receiving at least 25 hours of supervision of that supervision by an approved supervisor,
- Complete a TNAPT-Designed Supervisor Training Workshop
Location: St. David’s Episcopal Church (Nashville, TN)
Presenters: Ron McDonald and Chris O’Rear
Content: Developmental Model of Supervision