Membership is in conjunction with our Annual Conference which is traditionally held in September of each year.
- Visibility/networking with mental health professionals and growth in our profession.
- Effective legislative representation and monitoring
- Participation in continuing education events
- Opportunities for networking with colleagues who are interested in integrating the theological and the psychological for clinical practice
- Information, mentoring, and supervision for licensure in Tennessee as a Clinical Pastoral Therapist
You can find an available mental health professional in your area through our membership list. These professionals have chosen to associate themselves with our organization that seeks to integrate the theological and psychological disciplines. Please verify the qualifications and credentials of any provider. The TNAPT does not certify competency of our members.